Breakaway Summer camp
Breakaway is a 5-Day, 4-night summer camp program that focuses on depending students’ relationship with Christ through dynamic worship services, engaging lessons, and exciting daily activities and team competitions. This is a great opportunity for students to get out of the house this summer, make some new friends, and make memories that will last a lifetime!
Students who have completed grades 6-12 during the 2017-2018 school year are eligible to attend camp from July 9th-13th, 2018.
Here are the details:
- Total cost is $225 if turned in by May 30. We encourage you to register before May 30.
The cost goes up to $250 if registered after May 30.
- We will not accept any registrations past June 6, 2018.
- $100 is due at registration. The remaining portion is due by July 1st.
You can choose to buy a camp t-shirt. This is OPTIONAL. Just indicate on your application and include the extra funds that are applicable with your downpayment on May 30. (i.e. add $5 - $7 to your initial payment)
- All payments must be made out to Harvest Chapel. Payments can be made in cash, check, or online by credit card. (checks made payable to “Harvest Chapel”)
- May 30th: Early registration- Application with Downpayment of $100
- June 6th : Final Registration Deadline - Application with Downpayment of $100
- July 1st: All remaining camp balances due.
Pick-up / Drop off
- We meet at Harvest Chapel at 7:45am on July 9 for departure.
- We will return to Harvest Chapel by 4:00pm on July 13. We will have students text or call parents with updated arrival times at least 1 hour in advance.