Illinois Student Ministries is once again presenting Momentum Youth Convention on November 2-November 3, 2017 at the Prairie Capital Convention Center in Springfield, IL. It's a compact, high impact weekend that provides an opportunity for students to connect with Christ and each other.
This year, the guest speaker is Scott Hagan. Worship will be lead by Worship Live.
This will be a great opportunity for you to get out of the house, hang out with some friends, and have an awesome experience with other youth groups and students from around the state. As always, there will be plenty of adult supervision for the entire weekend.
- $125 if registration is turned in by October 3rd.
- $145 if registered after October 3rd.
- The cost includes transportation, hotel stay, convention registration, dinner the first night and breakfast in the morning. Extra money will be needed for 2 fast food lunches lunches and dinner on the way home. T-shirts are $10 with registrations received by the 10/3 deadline. All others can purchase them on-site for $12.
$60 Deposit due October 3rd ($80 if after the 3rd).
Remaining portion due by November 1st. Final registration deadline is Wednesday, October 24th
-Dinner the first night and breakfast on Saturday morning are covered with registration costs.
-Extra money will be needed for fast-food lunch and dinner on Saturday.
-Please pack a bagged lunch to eat on the bus ride there.
- Please drop your student off at Harvest Chapel by 8:30a.m. on Friday, November 2nd.
- Please Pick them up at 9:00p.m. The following day, November 3rd.